Concentrate's warranty policy covers our products for 12 months from the purchase date. Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear is not covered by our warranty policy. If the product is still under warranty then the repair will be at our expense including the freight to return the repaired or replacement product. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still reapair the product, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer.
Concentrate's Warranty Policy has 4 solutions to any claim made:
- Wherever possible we will endeavour to repair any fault to a factory issue standard and return it to you at no charge.
- Where repair is not possible or practical we will replace the product with the same or similar product.
- If a repair or replacement is not possible due to the product being unavailable we will exchange it for any of Concentrate's products of the same value as your original purchase price.
- Where none of the above solutions is possible or practical then you have the option of receiving a full refund or store credit.
Here's what you need to do:
- Using a good carton, return package via a good Parcel Carrier of your choice.
- Include a note stating the purchaser's name, address, e-mail address and a description of the fault / defect
- Send returns to:
Concentrate Pty Ltd
Factory 4/65 Whiteside Road
Note: COD's will not be accepted
- Keep a record of your shipment until you have received your replacement, credit or refund.